I saw this dish on the Internet at the end of 2018. At first sight, the shape is beautiful, the color is bright, and it is very attractive. The finished product looks a bit like hydrangea, which is called hydrangea okra. It has a beautiful meaning.
1) Add vegetable oil to the pot, add onion ginger and saute
2) Put in the potato pieces and stir well.
3) Add clear water, beef broth, seafood sauce, salt, and cook until the potatoes are cooked. The broth is the key to a good taste. There is no more water than potatoes, leaving a little soup to pour.
4) Treat okra while burning potatoes. Wash with water. Boil the appropriate amount of water in the pot, add a few drops of vegetable oil and a pinch of salt to both flavor and keep the green color of the vegetables.
5) After the okra has a cold water, drain the water and cut into short, consistent short sections, coded at the bottom and around the bowl.
6) Turn off the mashed potatoes after cooking. Use a spoon or special tool to crush it into a mud.
7) The mashed potatoes are served in the bowl of okra.
8) Put a plate on the bowl and turn it over. Finished product.