Ingredients: Eggs, Fine Sugar, Low Gluten Flour
1) Separate the eggs, put oil paper on the baking tray and preheat the oven 180 degrees.
2) add 2 times of protein to the sugar, add the fish eye bubble once, add the foam to add once.
3) hit to wet foam, big hook state. Add egg yolk and whisk at low speed.
4) Put the batter into the mounting bag, squeeze it into the non-sticking baking tray (oil paper), and shake the air bubbles.
5) Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 8-10 minutes. I baked six large ones and one small ones. I baked them and took them out to cool.
6) Beat the light cream and sugar powder until the pattern is clear, and lift the egg head with small upright pointed horns. Insert the mounting bag with flower mouth. Squeeze one under.
7) Extrude the pattern and put strawberries on it. The beautiful strawberry cake is ready. Is it simple? Do it.